3 Fridays a month!
81/83 Henderson Highway
This group is also known as the CONNECT group and is for anyone who is looking to connect with others and their community. There are many individuals who live with disabilities who do not participate in day programs. During CONNECT we work together on different volunteer projects as a way to develop our gifts, learn new things and impact our community.
Current projects include:
- Laundry Soap packaging for Siloam Mission
- Christmas Giving Project for Indegenous Family Centre
- Easter Giving Project for Hope Centre Health Clinic
- School supply kits for Winnipeg School Division
- Mail outs (and officefor Hope Centre Ministries
This is a relatively new program that we are actively looking for projects for. If you have any ideas, we would love to hear them!
It is important to note that there are times when we will be offsite. If you are joining CONNECT for the first time, you are encouraged to phone to confirm.